BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Erin K.
Kearny, AZ
One of my ultimate favorite setting sprays. I usually buy cheap ones that work great, but this is my favorite high end one.
Sania A.
Queens Vlg, NY
One of my Go to setting sprays. Love it ! definitely recommend to everyone. Worth the money. a little goes a longggg way !
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Best setting spray I’ve ever bought! Keeps my makeup in tact all day long with no touch ups! Definitely worth buying again!
Shell C.
Brandon
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a great setting spray! No complaints and reasonably priced. I would like to try more of this brand in the near future
Sarahi F.
Yuma, AZ
The best setting spray! Helps your makeup last all day. Or spray some on your highlighting brush to enhance it ! Must have!
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
One of the first setting sprays I tried and I love I love UD period. It does give that extra boost to last through the day!
Katelynn V.
Santa Rosa, CA
This setting spray is my whole life, it smells good, it helps my makeup stay all day and it comes with a lot for the price
Skye M.
altoona
Purchased at: ULTA
My makeup will last through high heat or the coldest temperatures lol. I love this and use it every time I do my makeup now
Tyler K.
Skaneateles
This setting spray is no joke. It locks your face in all night and allows you to not have to worry about your face shifting
Jaime J.
Blackwood, NJ
The best setting spray ever. I always use this and I feel like it really keeps my makeup looking great throughout the day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.