BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Carmen A.
Caracal
This is a pretty good setting spray. I don’t have issues with makeup melting when I use this. It sprays the perfect amount of product onto your face without feeling like giant droplets on your skin. It definitely keeps my makeup in place all day. It is more of a matte setting spray so I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re looking for something to add a dewy finish to your makeup. It’s definitely not the easiest on the wallet, and I’m not convinced it works better than other drugstore products, but it’s a good spray none the less and I would buy it again. I would say the biggest downfall is the scent - not a fan.
CRISTINA B.
MIAMI, FL
Product claims: Is makeup meltdown ruining your midnight mojo? Mist on this weightless spray to give your makeup serious staying power. Developed in an exclusive partnership with SKINDINÄVIA, this groundbreaking, clinically tested formula is suitable for all skin types and features patented Temperature Control Technology. It actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep foundation, eyeshadow, blush, and concealer in place—even in hot and humid or cold and windy conditions. The result? Smoother-looking skin and vibrant makeup that lasts all day (or night) without melting, cracking, fading, or settling into fine lines.

UD all nighter spray is a real setting spray with fulfilling its claim by keeping your makeup set and long lasting. Once you are done with your makeup and are sure you do not want any changes, spray it on your face and your makeup will look same for more then 7 to 8 hours. It is perfect in summers weddings and other formal events where you have to go for heavy makeup and need to look good for very long time. It doesn't give very matte finish and gives bit dewy look which is good for normal to dry skin but if you have oily skin and it bothers you, you can apply bit of setting powder after using it.
Holly H.
Thornhill, ON
I'm obsessed with this setting spray and I can't do my makeup without it. I'm on my second bottle and it makes my makeup look beautiful and stay put. Though if you're wiping and touching your face during the day, your makeup will come off. I don't have a problem with this tough and I do make an effort to try not to touch my face too much with makeup on in general. But this spray does so much more for my makeup than other sprays I've tried. I find that the bottle lasts for six months of so, which is pretty good for me considering I spray my face 8-10 times every day.
Wati S.
I’ve been using this setting spray for years, the pump spray is nicely design so it spray perfectly as desired, I love it because it really works , my makeup stay put for long time but the cons is this setting spray has this matte finish look, and I have dry skin so it makes me feel a bit flat, I wish for something glossy, I think this setting spray is perfect for a person with oily skin. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Vikki V.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't cope without this! I go clubbing, jogging, to the gym and even swimming and this keeps my make up on. If it's very hot or humid out then I use this as a base before applying my make up, as well as after and it works twice as well! I do try to use it spraingly as the price point isn't the cheapest for a setting spray so I do stick with the high street ones for day to day use, but for an occasion when you can't afford to 'loose face' or if you like to still have your make up on at the end of a night out, then you can't go wrong with this :)
Andrea O.
The relationship I created with this spray is of real love. I must admit that the first time I tried it I went to a disco and for what they imagine, I danced all night in a closed place, full of people and I can proudly say that when I arrived at my house my makeup was intact: instead, the eyelash mask never ran or came out and best of all, the base. Incredibly, the fixer-uddesmaquillarme (the quality test), was all the base in the wipe remover! Besides, I had the fear that it would make my face tense and hard, but it was not. When the spray is applied, it takes about 15 seconds to dry. After that, you do not even remember that you are there doing your job, you do not feel at any moment nor leave your face heavy. Neither leaves bright or damp, after it was applied, disappears and acts as a ghost perfectly well. I tried it for about ten hours and it lasted without any problems.
Jade T.
Love love love this setting spray... it is my go to for every single time I do my makeup and I’m absolutely in love with it. It keeps my makeup looking flawless for hours on end without becoming oily plus it smells amazing! Definitely recommend Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
Joanne O.
Milton Keynes
Just a great product to make your make up stay in place.
If you are on a oily side you probably know how important is to set your face with a setting mist. The one above is just the best I have ever tried. I would highly recommend to try! ❤️Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Nanw L.
I have used so many setting sprays, none of which have really worked for me. I've been looking for a good spray that can control my oily skin and make my makeup last for such a long time, and this product is exactly what I needed! It helps so much to keep my makeup in place all day, and although I only recently started using it, it has already become a staple in my makeup routine! It is definitely worth the price, and it's worth spending a little more money to get a product of good quality. I would seriously recommend this setting spray!
Marypaz C.
Mckinney
Es un buen setting spray, te hace sentir fresca durante muchas horas y mantiene tu maquillaje en su lugar. Yo tengo piel mixta con mayor tendencia a grasa, y me ha funcionado muy bien. Lo único que no me gusta de este setting spray es el olor. Tiene un olor un poco desagradable, pero nada que no sea soportable.  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.