BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alicia M.
Westmoreland , TN
I love this product!!! My makeup stays on all day and night with no budge! 10/10 would recommend!!
Lindsey B.
Dupont, PA
When I know I will keep my makeup perfect for the day this is my go to product. Does not leave face feeling sticky or oily. Love this.
Sarah S.
So amazing!!! Perfect for a night out drinking and dancing!! I have oily skin and I love it. Idk if there is sun protection in this, it’s been a while since I’ve used it. I would definitely buy this again and recommend
Nicole E.
I use this everyday! Hold makeup in place all day and all night. Makes makeup look like you have just applied.
Devan B.
Boise, ID
This is the ONLY setting spray that I use. I’ve converted multiple other people as well! My makeup stays in place 110% better since I started using this product! I went from having streaky makeup after a 10 hour shift, to it looking the same as It did when I showed up! Definitely a good investment on my part. The smell isn’t great, but not unpleasant. It dries fast, and only takes a few sprays (I do a few after each step. Foundation & concealer *spray* contouring and brows *spray* etc...
Amanda R.
Johnston, IA
I don’t know that I’ve explored any alternative brands, but this is a trusted product in my daily routine. It lasts forever and provides all day wear. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Brittany C.
The best setting spray if you want your makeup to stay put. The most on this is even and nice it doesn’t leave droplets on your face. It’s great to make your makeup last all day or for a night out. I would highly remembered it.
emily j.
I absolutely love this product! I get pretty oily throughout the day, therefore not all setting sprays work for me personally. However, this setting spray locks in my makeup all day. Not only that, it is very easy to use. I simply hold my bottle a little away from my face and spray. The mist is light weight and very nice. The only thing I dislike about this product is the smell. For me it smells somewhat weird. That is my personal opinion though. For those reasons, I would highly recommend this product.
Katie G.
Santa Ana
I have a hard time with setting spray. It always feels and smells like hairspray but on my face which is terribly unpleasant. So I only use this once in a loooong while and only for special occasions where I worry about my makeup staying in place. It seems like it does the job.
Jeri L.
This setting spray is my holy grail setting spray. My make up doesn't budge and it lasts for over 8 hours!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.