BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Abigail A.
I love this product so so soooo much! I think this is good for dry skin it makes your face really dewy looking and nice... will be purchasing more soon!
brittany j.
Mishawaka , IN
Love this setting spray! Lasts all day for me and my makeup Never looks bad when I use it!
Morgan S.
Murfreesboro
This is the best spray for a reason! Tried and true, it keeps makeup in place all day. I especially love it to take away the powdery look of setting powder. Not a noticeable smell and non irritating.
Brittany B.
Ravenna, OH
Holy shit!!!! This is the hot grail setting spray! It’s pricey, but worth every cent. My makeup doesn’t budge through 12 hours at a hospital, running around the entire time. I also use this to wet shadows for a more full coverage look. Amazing!
Jessica m.
Oaklyn, NJ
Keeps makeup in place for hours, and isn't too 'wet' feeling when sprayed on. I like the smaller size for travel.
Brianna W.
Wingo
This is the holy grail of setting sprays! I love the mist and it has a nice dent to it as well! This will make your makeup last through the worst heat and humidity summer has to offer! If you don’t have this in your makeup collection, you’re missing out! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kasei C.
Amazing! I only use this and one other setting spray, I have oily skin and it makes me
Not get to oily during the day which I love! I have no insane amount of shine after a few hours like I do with some other brands! I’m gonna be buying again soon!
Karinda H.
Pennville
Holy grail of setting spray! This stuff is bulletproof! Keeps everything in place rain, sweat, heat, etc!
Laura P.
This setting spray is sent from the gods. I recently bought this product before I went on a trip, and I used it everyday. It was near 90 degrees everyday I was there. My makeup was not perfect after a considerable amount of sweat, but it still looked good. Without the spray, I know my makeup would have been gone and I would have looked like a hot, sweaty mess. I don’t need this type of staying power every day, but I’ll definitely be using this everyday I do a full face of makeup or know I’ll be working against the elements.
Charlie G.
My favorite setting spray! I used this for games and performances when I was on dance team in high school! I recommend for anyone who is going to be wearing makeup for a loooong time! Lasts for hours even through heat and sweat!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.