BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Delaney B.
this stuff is insane. kept my makeup on all yhrough prom on a 90 degree day and kept it on all night long afterwards
Baylee P.
United States
this setting spray works MIRACLES. seriously. I could put my make up on in the morning and it look the same at night
Jessica H.
Norwalk, CA
this product is really amazing and truly does help keep your makeup set in place for a nice all day wear. non greasy.
Ashley A.
Westminster, CO
After a night on the down turning pride week my make up still looked flawless. I absolutely love this setting spray.
Kortanee 👸.
McKinney
Yus! This is my favorite, I have combination skin, and it doesn’t break me out like other setting sprays I have used.
Nelly G.
Bestttt besttt setting spray ever!! Is my go-to setting spray and I have crazy oily skin and this is perfect for me!
lauren a.
Ocean View, NJ
i have super dry skin and this feels extremely refreshing everytime i put it on after my make up. i love the feeling
Alexandria C.
Eagle pass , Tx
Great! Felt light on my skin. Made my make up last all night. When I use it on a night out my fave doesn't get sticky
Angel A.
The name doesn't lie, this setting spray will last you all day and night. Lasts through anything and would recommend.
Sydney S.
Arnold, MO
My all time favorite setting spray!! So light weight! Works for my combo skin great! Keeps makeup in place all night!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.