BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah G.
A MUST for all makeup artists and every gal who wants their makeup to last long into the night! This product is gentle, yet it has amazing staying power! Delicate scent, and does not clog pores. I’m a repeat customer and I would recommend this product to anyone!
Jamie A.
Granada Hills, CA
This is a great setting spray! From my experience it really does help my makeup stay on longer. I have combination skin, and on really hot days my makeup tends to wear off in certain areas. I have noticed that this setting spray has helped my makeup last longer.
emma b.
Millersville, PA
I love this product! My makeup has a tendency to get creasy during the day, and this helps my makeup stay on perfect all day. All you have to do is just spray it on your face after putting on all your makeup. It really does work all day, and is worth every penny
Brittany E.
Hobart, IN
This is my absolute FAVORITE setting spray out of all the other ones I own! I can’t do my makeup without using this product to finish everything off! It literally keeps my makeup in place all day long ! I wouldn’t recommend any other setting spray but this one!
Brittney B.
sparks
AMAZING!! Which most everyone already knows. But if for some reason you haven't tried this yet you need to! It hold my make up in place longer then any setting spray I've ever used!
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
This setting spray is amazing. You can have sex and you're makeup won't move around at all!! I've gone through a bunch of bottles. It's great for hot summer days/ nights and long school days. It has a powerful spritzer, and a neutral smell that isint irritating.
Minjee K.
Palisades Pk, NJ
One of my all time favorite setting sprays. It helps my makeup stay put throughout the day. I have oily skin, and this spray helps keep my makeup mattified as much as possible. I love purchasing the duo because it saves me a little more money . Highly recommend!
Summiya R.
Love this stuff! I use this spray to complete the look once the face is finished so the makeup stays on all night and stays on it's place! It makes my skin look matte once it's sprayed. Best for your clients and the best product you can have for your kit!
Tami M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
One to two sprits is enough to get this all over. Maybe I’m just using it wrong. It is light and once it dries, you would never know it was there. I haven’t tested if it is really an all night product but it lasted me a good 5 hours in the sun so there is that.
Mallory S.
This setting spray is one of the bests I have used. It really keeps your makeup in place all night long whether your just hanging with friends or dancing and sweating in a night club. It leaves your makeup in tact without leaving a sticky residue after spraying.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.