BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Cerian F.
Swansea
This product is honestly amazing! It keeps your makeup on for so much longer than it usually would.
I think it is a bit over priced but you definitely get what you pay for. I would definitely buy it again and would highly recommend.
It’s also so easy to spray and doesn’t spit in your face like a lot of other setting sprays do. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Mona R.
Ajax, ON
The only setting spray to really lock makeup in place, if you don’t believe buy a mini size and just try it for yourself! The mister on these is some fine that it won’t disturb your makeup. Upon application it feels cooling and refreshing and dries down quickly. It helps keep your makeup looking fresh and new longer and it’s especially great if you have oily skin or are out in hot humid weather
Gabriela G.
Miami
1st, it mists onto my skin ever so delicately and evenly. 2nd, it keeps my makeup flawless all freaking day and night no joke. My skin is usually oily thus my makeup tends to move around throughout the day.... but I can forget about that after a couple spritzes of this magicness! 3rd, it's totally weightless and super refreshing for me. 4th, NO BREAKOUTS!! Seriously, zero zits after using this.
Chantal B.
Georgetown, ON
Love this setting spray! I'm onto my 4th or 5th bottle already. I really notice my makeup staying longer and having a nicer finish when I use this spray. It helps set everything and makes my face makeup sit naturally.

It's a little pricey but totally worth it! The regular size bottle has lasted me since Christmas (and I use it almost daily).

Highly recommend!
Christine P.
Temiscaming
This is without a doubt the best setting spray out there. If I need my makeup to last all day or night, this is automatically the setting spray I gravitate toward. It doesn’t change your skin texture, doesn’t make you oily and your makeup won’t budge. Love it! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Ronni-Lynn ☘.
Edmonton , AB
I own so many setting sprays this one is by far my favourite. It mists perfectly and keeps my make up fresh looking just applied all day and night long. Your make up will never budge. Perfect for holding make up for working out or a night out dancing. I have and will buy this product again and again. I even have a travel sized one in my purse at all times and my girl friends love me for it.
Joanna T.
This is the best setting spray ive ever had! Even tho my face skin is quite dry,when I finish my make up with this spray it lasts for the whole day! Definitely will recommend this product it's worth the price and I just literally got addicted to it,am finishing my daily and night make up with it all the time
Jo Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
Mia R.
Ashby de la Zouch
I bought this setting spray from sephora a couple of weeks ago after only hearing good reviews about it. When i tried it the lightweight, mattifying formula instantly made me fall in laugh. It has a lovely scent and dries down fast making it the perfect long-lasting makeup setting spray, would 100% recommend to anyone!!❤️Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Grace A.
Great for all skin types Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray very hydrating definitely recommend to other who are looking for a new spay which will set you make up with taking any of it of leaving your face ready for a long day of wearing
yasmeen u.
Okay so I honestly thought this wasn't going to be a great product because the original didn't really set my makeup like by the end of the day My face was super shiny. l went to a party yesterday and used this spray and let me tell you, IT LASTED I WIPED MY FACE AND NONE OF MY FOUNDATION CAME OFF I WAS LIT ALL NIGHT AND MY MAKE UP WAS STILL MATTE AND GORGEOUS! You guys have to get this!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.