BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Taylor W.
This is my favorite setting spray! It really does make my make up last all day and all night. It smells great and lasts forever. Price point is on the higher end, but definitely worth the cost.
Taylor W.
Keelie W.
Elkview , WV
This is amazing! I have very oily skin and this keeps all my makeup on all day. Nothing slides or melts away. It is definitely worth the money and I would recommend to anyone with oily skin. I will definitely be buying again!
ReNyah B.
miami
Best makeup setting spray I’ve ever use it to really called all nighter for a reason!
Kim C.
Montgomery , TX
I can’t say enough good things about this product. It is amazing. My makeup last all day with this setting spay. I will definitely be buying this again.
EILEEN M.
This product was sent to me by the company and I gotta say I was impressed! The only setting sprays I would use before was from MAC but this one was so much better. I felt like it not only made my makeup look fresh but it also kept it in place for a long time. I would definitely buy it now.
Emilie H.
O' Fallon
This is 100% my setting spray. It is my ride or die, go to spray. The bottle lasts for a while even with dousing yourself in it. My makeup doesn’t budge through humidity, sweat, and intense stage lights. I’ve purchased this 3 times and will probably purchase until I die.
Alexa L.
Not super impressed with this. I can’t tell much of a difference with using this product
Lacey D.
My absolute favorite setting spray of all time. Legit nothing compares. My makeup stays flawless all day no matter what time of year.
Nina L.
Atlanta, GA
This product is definitely worth the hype. I spray this on my face before I go out and 6 hours later my makeup is still looking flawless. I always recommend this product to my friends and overall this was a great purchase.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.