BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alexandria K.
Auburn
Lasts all night, doesn’t have a bad scent and serves its purpose. I love how long lasting this spray lasts and if my makeup looks too caked I’ll spray this all over my face and it evens my makeup out and makes it look better. The price is a bit steep but honestly all setting spray not matter what the brand is pricey - even drugstore. My favorite setting spray besides Mac Fix+, I usually use them both together and they’re amazing.
Dalia V.
Ludowici, GA
I love this setting spray it locks everything in place even if I sweat my makeup looks flawless. It's worth the price
Grace 💋.
No matter what you’re doing, if you’re wearing this setting spray your makeup STAYS. It has a very nice feeling, not tacky and is lightweight.
Danielle R.
This worked at splish splash!! This worked at splish splash!!!!!!! A little bit came off due to my itching of the face but this is the truth
Dusteen S.
Jonesboro, AR
This setting spray has never disappointed me. In fact I have had LONG NIGHTS and forget to clean my face, specifically my eyes, before going to bed (I know big No no, but doesn’t happen often promise) and I’ll wake up with my make up almost exactly how it was when I did it.
Chanelle N.
Huntington Beach, CA
Always makes my make up last longer and stay put even when it’s hot and humid outside!
Maddi C.
This really does what it claims to — sets your makeup all night! I have gone through several bottles and continue to repurchase (although the price is a bit high). It keeps my face looking matte, and never greasy.
Chloe W.
Columbus, MS
Really does last all day! Which says a lot coming from a waitress. Love this product great for oily skin
Katerina S.
Jamaica, NY
Ive been wanting to try this product for a long time, so here is my thoughts on it. Product does feel lightweight unless you put too much than you feel it on your face once it is dried up. Doesn't make my makeup last all day but it does make it last longer than it usually would if I did not use any spray. I have oily skin and with using this product I do have to blot down my face because it makes me look more oily quicker.
So because of this I wanted to give the one for oily skin a try.
Christina H.
Clay, NY
The BEST! Perfect for melting all your powders together and making your skin look like skin! I usually have a full face on for 16+ hours for work and everything stays perfect all day long!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.