BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kourtney W.
I wore this for a night out, and even with my extremely oily skin my makeup didn't budge at all. Definitely worth every penny
Kerstie T.
It's in the name!! All nighter spray. This setting spray is light weight and moisturizing. It works great on all skin types!
Malani S.
Newark, DE
This spray keeps my makeup in place for so long, I cannot even believe it. I'm in love with it; definitely wanna repurchase!
Sy'Eda B.
Los Angeles, CA
Picked up the travel size to give it a try and so far I like it. It gets the job done without leaving my face dry or sticky.
Abby C.
I use this when I Know it's going to be a long day to set everything in place. It takes away any powder look to the skin too.
Holly K.
Nampa, ID
I love this setting spray! It really extends the life of my makeup and doesn’t make me feel dry even though I have dry skin.
annie j.
Chesapeake
Works so well I love it. It has nice packaging, It’s a natural finish. No cons it is amazing !!! Price is just a little high.
Kaitland G.
Lenoir
My holy grail product for keeping my face set and matte. It’s amazing but a tad pricey. Most good setting sprays are though.
Jennifer T.
Left my makeup looking flawless. Lasted all day. Doesn't leave your skin feeling dewy. Perfect product for the perfect look.
Donika P.
Dallas, TX
This leaves my face feeling refreshing and helps my makeup stay on longer. I recommend this product for setting your makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.