BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
the good:
This stuff works exactly like I expected it to. I wore it out to a late night concert and it kept my makeup on through eating, drinking and dancing. My makeup didn’t look freshly applied at the end of the night, but it was intact and it wasn’t smudged or smeared.
Application is easy and the scent is pleasant.
Once the spray dries down it’s smooth and non tacky. It feels light and comfortable.

The bad:
If you have sensitive combination oily skin like I do this is a special occasion solution only. Wear it several days in a row and you risk developing painful cystic pimples.
I got so excited after my success at the concert that I used this three days straight and learned this lesson the hard way. Now I have 5 big painful cystic pimples mocking me.

Would I buy this again? Yes, but I will reserve it for special nights out only so I don’t aggravate my skin. I can’t fault the product too much for breaking me out. After all, I would imagine shellacking makeup to your face takes some heavy duty ingredients.
Arakalys M.
MIAMI

La relación que creé con este aerosol es amor verdadero. yo debo admitir
que la primera vez que lo probé fui a una discoteca y, entonces
imagina, bailé toda la noche en un lugar cerrado, lleno de gente y puedo
Con orgullo digo que cuando llegué a mi casa mi maquillaje estaba intacto:
en cambio, la máscara de pestañas nunca se ejecutó o salió, y lo mejor de todo es que
base. Increíblemente, el fijador-uddesmaquillarme (la prueba de calidad), fue todo
la base en el removedor de toallitas! Además, tenía miedo de que
mi cara se puso tensa y dura, pero no fue así. Cuando se aplica el spray,
Tarda unos 15 segundos en secarse. Después de eso, ni siquiera recuerdas
que estás allí haciendo tu trabajo, no sientes en ningún momento
dejas tu cara pesada. Ni hojas brillantes ni húmedas, después
Aplicar, desaparecer y actuar como un fantasma perfectamente bien. Lo intenté durante
Aproximadamente diez horas y duraron sin ningún problema.
Toni Marie M.
Vancouver
I was skeptical about this spray as I am with many sprays but it was given to me as a gift by Urban Decay and it was grad night and my usual spray had just been run to the bone. Let's just say that I am never going back! Even after crying several times, singing along to our recessional song, laughing at our valedictorian speech, hugging several people and rubbing my face all night, NOTHING MOVED. I am so thoroughly impressed and I keep recommending this spray to everyone I meet! I used this again for prom and I had the most amazing experience with it once again that I immediately went to order another bottle for myself and several others for my family/friends to try out. For the price that it is, I would never switch to any other setting spray ever again.
ellie🌻 J.
Eastern Avenue, Sheffield
This setting spray was raved about by everyone I knew so whilst in Debenhams I decided to pick it up and try it for myself. Yes it's a little pricey for a setting spray but honestly this is the best one I've tried so far and ive been doing my makeup for around 5/6 years now.

The spray actually comes out as a spray rather than drenching your face in what feels like water (some other setting sprays I have tried have done this) and it dries almost instantly, it doesn't make my makeup run or crease and it stays on all day, I've worn this to a festival in the hopes that it would keep my makeup on for at least a portion of the day and honestly my makeup stayed in place for almost 15 whole hours. I would highly recommend splashing out on this.
ikr a.
chetia

I bought this product after seeing it in Walgreens. I have thick naturally curly hair that tends to end up dry & a bit frizzy. First time using any product is always trial & error. First time I used it, I errored big time. Lol. I put it on my hair while still soaking wet & didn't use my usual keratin oil I normally use when wearing my hair naturally curly. (I straighten my hair most of the time-just easier to deal with) Ended up kinda crunchy & stiff. I knew immediately I had used to much product. So I used my water bottle, re-wet it a bit & used my towel to squeeze some of the product out. Next time I used it, i squeeze dried my hair more, placed my oil on my hair waited a while then spritzed my hair with the Beach Babe. I combed it through my hair to ensure even distribution & flipped my head over & scrunched it a bit. I didn't error this time. My hair looked fabulous! My curls ended up defined yet soft, stayed frizz free throughout entire day (& it gets humid here in Tennessee) & the next morning my hair wasn't all crazed out. Which my curly hair on normal mornings is normally just madness. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has curly, even just mildly wavy hair. Even my friends with super straight hair have loved it after me advising them on how to apply it. I always have a bottle of this in my bathroom & is my go to for easy hair days.
Sophie L.
England
I bought the travel size 30ml bottle of this incase I didn't like it and also so that I had enough time to determine if I preferred this or MAC Prep + Prime as the MAC spray is considerably cheaper for a larger quantity. However it does keep makeup looking fresh, dewy and set in place over a period of several hours and during extensive activity whilst I'm at work. I would say that both this and the MAC Prep+Prime are highly comparable, it purely depends on how much money you have, scent and/or brand preference as to which one you buy.

That being said, and has also been noted ny other reviewers both here and elsewhere, it does smell like Mcdonalds Big Mac sauce/gherkins, so not the most pleasant smell to spray near on your face. Unless that's your thing...
Humayra S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Perfect for setting your makeup, I feel it is effective especially with the base. It gives a natural finish and has a straight forward application. All-nighter setting spray keeps my makeup on all day and it is especially great for making your highlight glow.

A tip would be to spray your brush and then apply your highlight with this on the tops of your cheekbones. This exentuates your highlight and makes you glow.

This setting spray is definitely one of my must-have favourites and I will recommend this to my friends and family.
Lena S.
Diedendorf
I never really believed in setting spray changing anything makeup wise, I have really oily skin, so after quite some time everything just runs off naturally, no matter what primer I used, or what setting spray I applied.
Well with this one I really noticed a difference! Especially with heavy glam makeup, it just stays put! For a Kat von D beauty product it is absolutely worth the money, and I totally get the hype around this product. + the packaging is really nice.
I use it even in between layers. Right after moisturizer, before any foundation or primer, then after I've done my base, right before applying a powder highlighter (to make it really pop), and at the very end to seal the deal!
Sarah W.
Calgary
Holy product! I have never even used a setting spray before. I picked this one as it is number 1 on influenser. This is a nice refreshing spray which covers a large area so you don't need four sprays like it suggests. It soaks in super quick and boy did my makeup last! I even went to the gym this morning and got sweat doing weights and I swear my make up looked the same after! This is amazing. I was planning to use it only on special occasions but I'm hooked on a daily basis!!!! I have oily skin and was wo during if I should have got the primer thata more for oily skin but this doesn't make me oily at all and even seems to prevent t zone oil!
Christina C.
Oakville , ON
My go to spray. Have been repurchasing this product for years. I think its the best on the market. First,  I think that product is lightweight, smells great and is good for sensitive and combination skin. I think that it is totally worth the money if you are into full coverage and heavy makeup looks. It creates and long lasting finish. Even when I have been wearing my make up all day and I want to look refreshed I spay my face with this spray and I look refreshed again... it looks as if I redid or touchup with more make up but not so. I think that if you are make up lover this definitely needs to be in your kit.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.