BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amanda H.
Minnesota
Best stuff for lasting make up looks alll day and night I love this sh*t! Smells great, hydrated,makes ur face stay on.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
Its a great setting spray. Its lightweight and really works. I had the travel size but i just repurchased the full size
Kylie W.
My favorite setting spray!!! I have very oily skin and I just spritz it three times and my face is perfect for the day.
Kendall P.
I love this setting spray so much! I could put on a full face of makeup, go swimming, and I would still look flawless.
Brittany P.
Spring Hill, FL
Keeps your face on all day! This is the only thing that saves me from melting into a hot mess since I live in Florida.
Mireya H.
Downey, CA
I love it it feels refreshing and lasts all night. It helps keep my make up in place and doesn't leave my face sticky..
Christine V.
Sacramento
This setting spray was given to me and I love it. It sets my makeup in place and keeps it in place throughout the day.
Kirstin B.
This is my all time favorite setting spray and was one of the first I've tried. It gives me the best skin and I love it
Becca C.
Plain City, OH
This works amazing. It smells so good and hydrates your skin. This is one of the best setting sprays I have ever used.
Lindsay E.
Mc Leansville, NC
A staple in my makeup kit. I use this on pretty much everyone, especially my brides. I cannot go without this products.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.