BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Mackenzie S.
Lakeville, MN
I really enjoy using setting spray and i like this one a lot i don’t like looking cakey and using this setting spray helps keep your makeup on without caking your face with powder.
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
This setting spray is basically my holy water. It keeps my makeup in one place all day and night long. Super lightweight and doesn’t break me out either! I will never love another setting spray as much as this one!
Emma H.
Overland Park, KS
This is always my favorite setting spray out of all i’ve tried I always come back to it. I feel like it really melts the makeup into my skin and gets rid of any “flashback” or left over powder sitting on top of my skin.
Eden M.
Baltimore
This stuff actually works! Whenever I know I’ll be wearing my makeup for a long time I use it because it keeps it on the whole day/night! I also use it to blend my powders together to prevent myself from looking cakey. 100% would recommend!
Amanda s.
Nahunta , GA
This product is a must have for the summer, I live in Georgia and with the heat here my makeup never last unless I use this product.
Callie M.
Eglin Air Force Base
This setting spray is great! I love the way it makes my makeup stay all night or all day. It doesn’t make my makeup look blotchy or anything!
Ashley M.
One of my favorite setting sprays! It sprays nicely and easily onto the face and is good for all skin types. Definitely does make my makeup last longer on!
Maria C.
Somerville
I think thatUrban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is a great setting spray that makes your makeup last all day. It gives you a matte finish. I think that the NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Matte is a great dupe for the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. I would recommend this, but the only small issue is that it smells bad when applied on skin.
April  L.
Bakersfield California
This setting spray really delivers! I had never tried a setting spray before and let me tell you this is amazing at keeping your look!
Kaitlyn R.
Bakersfield
Best setting spray EVER!! This product is the best setting spray, makeup stays on very well. Doesn’t rub off on anything, and keeps makeup looking fresh! I recommend this to anyone!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.