BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sage B.
Love this ! Doesn’t make your face look oily and keeps the makeup on all night long ! I was recently in humid temperatures and it stayed on all night, even after dancing ! I will definitely buy again.
Olivia J.
This is the best setting spray I’ve ever used. The smell isn’t bad like most and it actually holds my foundation on all day long. It doesn’t leave a sticky weird feeling on my face after. It’s super lightweight. The packaging is adorable. Best setting spray ever!
Julie C.
Chicago
I have the travel size of this and it’s amazing! It’s super easy to use, the most is perfect and it doesn’t soak your face! It is super lightweight and it dries very quickly!
Stephanie H.
Beaverton
This product does its job by keeping your makeup in place and is also good for wetting brushes. it has a fine mist which i like, it just has a weird scent when applied but goes away shortly after Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Samantha H.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This product hold my makeup in place all day!! Some foundation touch ups here & there but not too bad!! It has a weird smell but works great & is light weight! 100% recommend
Allison H.
Los Angeles, CA
It works but I’m not a fan of the smell, that’s my only con. It’s very lightweight and dries down instantly. It works good on all skin types. It’s a little pricey for a setting spray in my opinion but you’re paying for the name. Wouldn’t recommend if you’re on a tight budget.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
A must ! I love that this actually keeps my makeup together it keeps it glowing and clean . My face is dry but this is good for both combinations. I use this every day especially since I’m a culinary student and the heat messes up my makeup but this helps it stay on
Katie H.
This is GREAT setting spray. I get pretty oily, especially in the summer living in the south. My makeup practically melts off between the humidity and my oily skin. This stuff keeps my oil and bay and my makeup on all day and night, no matter what. It is awesome.
Chris L.
Washington
I use this every morning after I apply my makeup but before I apply my mascara. That's why it loses 1star. If I put my mascara on first then spray my mascara smudges under my eye. Otherwise I get a perfect all day hold and it helps keep my oiliness under control.
Aislin T.
When I need my makeup to stay put, I use this several times as I do my makeup. I apply before foundation, while blending my foundation, while blending concealer, before and after applying powders and at the very end. It really helps my makeup last and look great!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.