BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Anicee B.
It's cool on the skin and locks the makeup down onto the skin to keep it from sliding or moving around against the skin
Kaitlyn K.
I’m in love with this setting spray! I had heard so many good things about it and I understand why! This makes my makeup last all day! The best!! I have oily skin and it makes my skin look so soft and matte after applying! But I think it would work for all skin types!
Alyssa R.
I have this same product but the bottle is a little different. To me setting spray doesn't make a difference and that's what I thought until I used this. It's super lightweight and makes makeup last suuuuppppeeerrrr long. I'm so glad m mom didn't like it an gave it to me.
Alexis R.
Craryville, NY
This stuff works!!! This is like hairspray for your face. It really does help the makeup to last longer. I use this mostly in the summer. It stops my makeup from melting off and keep everything in place. I love this stuff.
Angel J.
Natural Bridge Station, VA
This is by far my favorite go to setting spray!! I promise you,  you won't be disappointed.. I'm a very hot natured woman and unfortunately I sweat a lot and this setting spray keeps my makeup on point
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
This is my second bottle on a row I think it works pretty decent and I can find great results by using this
Tyler R.
There is no better makeup spray on the market. This spray will keep your makeup on for hours and hours without budging!
Jillian M.
Philadelphia
This stuff is amazing. My face feels refreshed and my makeup lasts all night. I heard such great reviews that I had to try it and I was not disappointed.
Laura C.
Mound
I really enjoy this setting spray. The mist is very fine which I love and the spray makes my makeup last noticably longer on my skin. There's isn't much of a finish to the setting spray just helps blend the makeup together for a more natural look.
Eden M.
Baltimore
This stuff actually works! Whenever I know I’ll be wearing my makeup for a long time I use it because it keeps it on the whole day/night! I also use it to blend my powders together to prevent myself from looking cakey. 100% would recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.