BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Anna G.
Birmingham, AL
makes my makeup last all night long. even while our drinkig and dancing and sweating my makeup off. sometimes even lasts the night if i don’t get a chance to take it off.
Kennia B.
Las Cruces, NM
If you want your makeup to last all day and all night this is the setting spray to go for. The mister is super fine and refreshing, it works great on all types of skin. I have super oily skin and I’ve never had a problem with it. This is the makeup spray I go to when I’m going out with the girls and know I need to look good.
Abby V.
kissimmee
This made my makeup set so perfectly. Everything melted into each other in complete perfection. I absolutely love this and would not compare to any other. No sun protection but dries quickly. I would buy this again and reccomend it to others
Brandy B.
Homerville, Georgia
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff when it says all nighter long-lasting it means all night it holds your makeup in place all day and night it will not budge you might have to squirt a few times once or twice during the day and night but it is a great mattifying setting spray
Amber C.
Columbus, OH
This is my tried and true setting spray. If I had to pick the best from high end it’s this one and only to follow suit with the KVD setting spray. This makes your makeup melt all together and look flawless. All while keeping it on all day and all night
Monica G.
New Rochelle
One of my favorite products. I use this for nights when I need my foundation to stay for a long period of time it helps keep the foundation in place and it doesn’t feel oily. Definitely works I would highly recommended especially for prolonged wear!!!!
Danielle B.
Palm Bay, FL
I'm always testing settings sprays because of my skin always moving my makeup around. Looking for one the helps it stay put. This spray I was impressed with due to how long it did stay. But nothing yet to hold up to my face. Does anyone have any advice?
🌻Claire E.
Houston
Purchased at: Sephora
I used to be a skeptic with using setting spray, but after using this I will never not use setting spray again. It felt so nice on my face and kept my makeup on all day. As soon as it dried my makeup felt amazing. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Angela O.
Eastpoint
I really was surprised with this setting spray I have used several different kinds and either left my face looking oily or dry and this setting spray left my skin with a pretty matte finish and lasted all day so I would very much recommend this product
Sarah 🍉.
Newport Beach
This setting spray is pretty good! I don't buy it too often because of the price but other than that it's a great setting spray. It really does make your makeup stay 'all night' no joke. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wondering if it works!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.