BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jill B.
Athens, OH
I really like this product. It feels very good on the face and makes your makeup last. Also settles the powder into your face
Caitlin J.
Saint Charles, AR
Okay so if you don’t already know, this is one of the best setting sprays out there. UD really hit the nail on this formula!
Kelia V.
Pasco
Absolutely love this product, its littearlly does what its called. Keep make up all night. Loooovveee this product so much 💕
Alyssa H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Expensive but great! Used after getting my make up done for a wedding and lasted the whole night! Only had to spray on once.
Megan P.
Parsippany, NJ
This setting spray is by far my favorite setting spray i have ever tried. I have gone through about 2 bottles, it is amazing.
RD L.
Advance, NC
Great spray to set makeup. Leaves my skin a little sticky feeling. I like the travel size for throwing in a bag or traveling
Caroline L.
Washington, DC
This is a classic, fantastic setting spray. i would but it again. It does not smell bad. I really love this setting spray!!!
Erica C.
Hazleton, PA
This is one of the 2 setting sprays that I use the most and I love it, i really feel like it just brings your makeup together
Donna A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this setting spray this has to be my all time favorite I've used other brands bit I always tend to go back to this one
Adama J.
Seattle
Urban Decay products are amazing and the setting spray works fine for me. I have dry skin and it doesn't make my face worst.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.