BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
member-e6b6e
I LIVE FOR THIS SPRAY. I use it everyday to set my face, it’s the only one I’ve used and trusted and I don’t think I’ll use anything else. It keeps everything at its natural finish and doesn’t alter the texture.
Anastacia C.
This product is absolutely amazing! I'm a newbie to makeup but I'd definitely say that this setting spray is an essential. I have combination skin and it worked very well with it. I most definitely recommend to any and everybody who wears makeup.
Rebecca M.
Sylva
Love this stuff! The scent is light and pleasant and the product don’t dry my skin out! I have normal/combination skin and it works well for me.
Kim J.
Great setting spray! A little on the pricey side but it does last all day/night hence the name. It sets my face really well and gets rid of that excess powder.
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
This beats the hell out of my nyx spray! I work in a restaurant kitchen setting and this stuff keeps my make up in place through the water splashes, sweat and face rubs. Not going to lie i tried going cheap on setting sprays for awhile and going back to this now.. nothing compares!
Ashley C.
Tacoma
My go to setting spray. Keeps my makeup on all day and i work in a hot hot area. I have repurchased this many many times. I will continue to do so.
Haley F.
Lincoln
LOVE! It truly makes my makeup last all night even when out dancing and living it up. It’s super lightweight and so refreshing! Put your face makeup on and spritz your face 5-10 times and it will wake you up and keep your face fresh all night!
Sarah L.
This is a beauty must have to lock in all the work you’ve just spent time doing. Makeup stays through humid temps, sweat, and long hours. I received in a set with the ‘quickie fix’ which is applied before makeup and the 2 together make for a great duo. I will not go without either of them!
Katelyn D.
Philadelphia, PA
I have combination skin, that leans towards the oily side, especially during the summer. This setting spray saves my face! I have noticed that my makeup stays on much longer when compared to not using it.
Savannah S.
Tuscaloosa
WORKS AMAZINGLY!  It sets my face for the entire day and works so well. It feels so refreshing I spray it at least 5 times before I leave the house. It is the perfect finish touch for a full face of makeup. 100% would recommend. I definitely have repurchased!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.