BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

member-6d9ac
Love this. It works really good. Helps my make up not to separate when I sweat or rub it. It could have a better scent though
Hannah V.
New Orleans
Have been using this for over 10 years. And there is a reason why everyone loves it. The mister and the formula are amazing.
Heather H.
Acworth, GA
I like it! I do feel like it helps my make up last but I still get oily. So I think I need to try UD de slick setting spray.
Erica C.
Hazleton, PA
This is one of the 2 setting sprays that I use the most and I love it, i really feel like it just brings your makeup together
Bailee E.
Killeen, TX
You could literally run a marathon with a full face of make up on after using this product and you would still look flawless
Heather R.
Redding, CA
Definitely does its job! Locks your makeup in and makes it last FOREVER! This stuff is tricky amazing and super easy to use.
Kaylee D.
Makes makeup last all day, try a small bottle before investing in the tea thing! I bought a sample from sephora and I love it
RD L.
Advance, NC
Great spray to set makeup. Leaves my skin a little sticky feeling. I like the travel size for throwing in a bag or traveling
Amanda N.
Henderson, KY
Absolutely love this setting spray. It's one of my makeup go tos for special occasions and making sure everything stays put.
Judith Z.
My best friend uses this and she says it's great she usually goes to clubs or bars so stays out all night and it works great
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.