BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
I love this product it sets your makeup and makes it last long and it looks dewy and really pretty on the skin really recomend this
J'wana D.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite makeup items! It truly prolongs my makeup while giving my makeup a skin like finish ! I love he spray bottle , you get a lot of product for the price. I will repurchase this product over and over again. This product is made by skindinavia which explains why it’s so awesome.
Lauren F.
Abingdon
This spray is cool, easy to use, and keeps my make up in place all night! I’d highly recommend
Kaitlyn K.
I’m in love with this setting spray! I had heard so many good things about it and I understand why! This makes my makeup last all day! The best!! I have oily skin and it makes my skin look so soft and matte after applying! But I think it would work for all skin types!
Elen P.
I love this setting spray! It is one of my absolute staples in my makeup collection. It refreshes your face and locks everything into place. I have nothing but good things to say about this product! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a setting spray that actually works!
Norma R.
colorado❄️
Best setting spray out there. Your make up will stay on point literally all night long. When i go to family parties me and my husband dance a lot. I always worry that my make up will fall out with all the sweat, but this setting spray comes through and makes sure my make up stays on nice even after a long night of dancing.
Melissa G.
Simi Valley, CA
So great to use everyday to keep Makeup in place! Doesn’t budge throughout the day! Good price
Annie L.
Love this so much. It really does help my makeup last longer! It doesn’t seem like it’s hydrating or anything so I like to use a second spray that is more hydrating along with this. The spray is super nice as well and isn’t chunky at all!
Jesseca N.
Benton
I don't know how I ever survived without this! This urban decay setting spray is the best I have ever used! It keeps my makeup locked in all day!
Danielle K.
Jacksonville, AL
Love this!! I got it along with the priming water. The two work wonders with each other. It really locks in makeup all night long.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.