BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Allie B.
I know but I’m the sample bottle isn’t economical in the long-run but I can’t help it! It fits perfectly in my purse and makeup bag! The spray has a nice, fine mist. The product itself - magnificent! Holds my makeup on all day/night and also gets rid of any “powdery” look. I have dry skin so this helps my foundation and powder look more skin-like.
Lyss C.
Trenton, NJ
This is a staple in anyone’s makeup routine. It can be bought @ any Sephora or Ulta store. It can be used to really lock in a finished makeup look, or throughout the routine to uncake powders or refresh the face. I make sure to always have a bottle of this stuff @ home, or whenever I travel. This comes in travel sizes as well, so def worth a try!
Jennifer C.
Bay City, MI
A great product. Slightly pricey... But seriously, what make up isn't these days!? It prolongs my foundation and in this humid Michigan summer this is necessary for any outdoor activities!  Makes me feel refreshed when I spray it throughout the day for touch ups too!
Sofia C.
caldwell idaho
Although I haven’t got my hands on this ! I heard good reviews and would love to try it out ! Once I get this settin spray I’d be glad to review it ! Some reviews said that it’s very matte for oily skin which I have oily skin , it has a good spray with it to , once I get this setting spray I’ll review and see if I would recommend this for anyone !
Moon C.
Los Angeles, CA
Bomb.com when people say you need this, trust them because you do. It makes your makeup last all day no budging no smearing it’s amazing. It makes your makeup look flawless and it looks amazing. You can use it to wet your highlight to blend easier to your makeup or to foil your shadows.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I’m so happy I was recommended this product! I am already SO obsessed! I apply this after finishing full face make up and it REALLY keeps my make up in places ALL DAY! I have sensitive, combination skin and I have not broken out from this product! I will be repurchasing when I’m done with the set of two I just bought. Highly recommend this product!!!
Abel E.
Atlanta
This setting spray is perfect for you if you have oily skin. I’ve noticed that with other setting sprays, it sets your makeup for a while but does not last long and looks as fresh if you use this product. This setting spray tends to keep your makeup in place and makes it look more fresh. I would def recommend this product if you have oily skin and/or want your makeup to look more fresh and stay in place.
Elizabeth B.
Tampa
This is my go to setting spray! I've used this setting spray after my makeup for years and I have nothing but great things to say.  It's refreshing, lasts for about three months, is lightweight, and is gentle enough for my sensitive skin!  No other setting spray compares to this Urban Decay one! 100% will be using until the day I die!!
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I have used this setting spray for years and years and years.  Back in the day this was THE setting spray, and I still use it to this day.  However, there is many more options on the market now that are comparable or even better.  With any setting sprays, I take a beauty blender or powder puff and push it into the skin after I spray it all over my face, to avoid any spots from the spray and to really blend everything together seamlessly. I am not sure if I am repurchasing because I will be trying others on the market.
Bonita S.
Parkville
I want to get out and try new brands but it’s hard when I know this works so perfectly for my combination skin. I’m more oily than dry which is why I love his stuff so much because it makes my face matte and keeps my makeup in place! Even during 110 degree heat! And it’s not too drying that I end up feeling stiff. It doesn’t have a great smell.. but it’s not unbearable and it goes away after a few seconds
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.