BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Hillary D.
Such an incredible spray! Works perfectly for my oily skin. It keeps my makeup in place all day! I definitely recommend it!
Alyssa E.
Yreka, CA
This product kept my makeup in place all day! I usually would have to touch of my make up but not when I started using this
Shakena M.
PEEKSKILL, NY
This setting spray is pretty decent. I think that it is true to its word. Will I purchase those item again... I sure will.
Lena L.
San Jose , CA
I'm an oily girl so using a setting spray is a must. This helps me keep my makeup from being Cakey and helps control my oil
April F.
Lindley, NY
Yes yes yes, seriously...buy this stuff. It rocks. I use it for regular going out nights all the way up to my wedding day!
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
This really makes my makeup last a long time. This helps increase how long makeup lasts and makes makeup look all natural.
Caitlyn E.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER SETTING SPRAY AGAIN! I live by this spray. I honestly don’t think there is a better one out there!
Nicollette S.
So far this is really an amazing product! I wish I had more than the travel size but the regular size is pretty expensive.
Alyssa W.
Smithfield
My favorite setting spray. This is a must have product in any makeup bag! You’re makeup will be flawless all day and night.
Jessic F.
Akron, OH
One of the best setting sprays out there the makeup stays on all day and does not make my makeup look gross after applying
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.