BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashley A.
Miami Fl
This setting spray is amazing. Your makeup will last more than seven hours. It’s truly amazing the power of this spray.
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI
I loved this setting spray! It kept my make up on and strong all night and I was throughly impressed with this product.
Genesis Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it even in the rain my makeup stays flawless!!
My makeup has such a smooth finish which I love about this spray.
Hailey B.
New Port Richey
This is definitely a go to when I’m going out and do a full glam look. It keeps my make up on & makes it look seemless
Christine W.
Savannah, GA
Best setting spray that I've ever used! Definitely holds true to its name! No smudging or early wear off of my makeup!
Megan O.
Rogers, AR
I've bought this product several times. It doesn't make my finished make up look oily like a lot of setting sprays do.
Deanna Z.
Love it makes my makeup stay on point all day
If i dont set my makeup. I get oily really fast. With this im shune free
Kirstin B.
This is my all time favorite setting spray and was one of the first I've tried. It gives me the best skin and I love it
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Urban decay in love with this products it is really easy to apply and use ..long lasting yes it’s amazing 😉 ✴✴✴✴✴️️️️️
michelle g.
Anaheim, CA
Such a great setting spray. I will buy more in the future. The spray is really good and doesn't get all over the place.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.