BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Hannah A.
Greenville, NC
Received this item as a gift for my birthday and fell in love with it. It makes my makeup last all day and not budge!!
Amanda B.
Marysville, WA
Best makeup setting spray is amazing. It's probably my favorite out of all the ones I've tried. I highly recommend it.
Ķåţ>ïē A.
Manchester
Feels hydrating and cool initially. Before you know it all your make up is locked in and you're ready for your close up
Abigail W.
Westerlo, NY
this is one of the best setting sprays i have ever used. it really locks in your makeup and allows for a natural finish
Annie K.
Fountain Vly, CA
Love this setting spray! I have combination/oily skin type and my makeup lasts throughout the whole day without fading.
Lauren C.
Greenville, SC
I got this for a wedding I was in. It ended up pouring rain but the setting spray kept my make up in perfect condition.
Lesly H.
Phoenix
I love this setting spray so much! It lives up to its name and my makeup lasts a long time with it. Definite must have!
Gabrielle b.
Rock Spring, GA
Your makeup isn't going ANYWHERE when you wear this. I bought the travel size & I only wear it on nights when I go out
Kelsey G.
High point
This is my go-to. It’s so good and helps makeup stay on for hours. Feels great on the skin! Would recommend to anyone.
Sarena M.
Roseville, CA
The best setting spray on the market ! Can't go without this , can rely on it for the longest days when I can't retouch
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.