BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
Best setting spray. Melts all the make up together to give you a flawless finish. It also does make your make up last longer
Celyna S.
Payson, AZ
Keeps my make up on all night (hence the name lol). My makeup stays fresh looking for hours. Also helps with my oil control.
Karee K.
Frankfort, IL
I keep trying different setting sprays but come back to this one every time. This keeps my makeup looking awesome for hours.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite!!! This stuff really does the job. It is decently priced for the caliber of product. The container lasts a while.
Alex V.
This really makes your make up last all day!!! Would recommend this to anyone looking for stay proof sweatproof make up
Kelia V.
Pasco
Absolutely love this product, its littearlly does what its called. Keep make up all night. Loooovveee this product so much 💕
Ashley L.
La Verne , CA
This product does what it claims to do. It helps keep your makeup on all night and it helps blend all your powders together.
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
I love this setting spray it actually worked better for me it had my makeup lasting all night I didn't need to freshen it up
Linda G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This is my go-to setting spray for day and night. I have oily skin and this helps to keep my skin shine free for a long time.
Abby A.
Lima, OH
I love this product! When I was in high school and had insanely oily skin this helped my makeup last through the school day!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.