BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amy B.
I love this setting spray. It works so well and I notice a huge difference in my makeup depending on whether or not I use it. Great for a long day or special event.
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
I switch between this setting spray and kat von d. I like this spray but I do think it is over hyped a bit. I like the new packaging and I usually buy it at Sephora
savannah K.
Mansfield
makes make up stay on all night! haven't found any better setting spray than this one! my make up still looks fresh after a long night out. love this product and 10/10 would recommend this to someone who is looking for a good setting spray. I hope y'all will enjoy It as much as I do.
Micaela D.
Taylorsville, KY
Once upon a time I was at a point in life where my makeup looked phenomenal for about an hour and then would go away.... I was introduced to Urban Decay all nighter setting spray and ever since, I can apply my makeup and expect it to last all night long. It never smears and never goes away!
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
So far this has been my favorite brand of setting spray yet. It doesn’t ruin my makeup and doesn’t make it clumpy later on. When I have a night to go out it’s great to use this because it keeps my makeup from dripping. It’s ok priced wish it was a little less but it doesn’t break the bank.
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
My all time favorite setting spray. I use to get just the travel size and that would last me a while! But this setting spray smells good, is lightweight, and holds my makeup in place all day long! Love this!
Lauryl H.
Morgantown, WV
THE BEST! I am in love with this stuff. My make-up literally doesn't move! I bought the travel size because I just wanted to test it and its lasted me like 6 weeks.
Madison M.
Stillwater
The best setting spray! Sprays in a nice mist that doesn’t feel like you’re drowning! Makes my makeup lady all day long and help make everything blend into my skin.
Sarah V.
Greenwood
To say I love this would be an understatement!! My husband and I got married on a beach in Florida at the end of May 2017, and this stuff kept my makeup in place the whole time!!! When I put it on, it felt light. I would absolutely buy this product again. Worth the money every time for me.
Giovanni E.
This stuff is the bomb! It was  a crucial missing piece in my make up routine that finally helped manage my oily face for long enough. (About all day to be exact). It does a good job on its own and can be paired with MAC prep and prime fix+ for good staying power that doesn't melt off.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.