BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
I love this setting spray it actually worked better for me it had my makeup lasting all night I didn't need to freshen it up
Melissa G.
Galloway, OH
Solid product that helps my makeup stay put. I like that it doesn’t leave my face shiny and helps set powder and foundation.
Abby D.
Twin Lakes, WI
This is an amazing setting spray that works so well! It is my favorite setting spray and I use it every time I do my makeup!
Amanda H.
Lawton, OK
This makeup look makes your makeup look stay fresh amd flawless all day long. It dries quickly and doesnt smear or transfer.
Lindsay C.
The absolute best setting spray I have ever used. This melts everything together flawlessly and keeps makeup lasting all day.
Brandi M.
Urban Decay killed it with this product! It sets your makeup perfectly. I have combination skin, and it worked great for me.
Celyna S.
Payson, AZ
Keeps my make up on all night (hence the name lol). My makeup stays fresh looking for hours. Also helps with my oil control.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
This definitely helps extend the life of your makeup. I have dry skin and enjoy this product when I remember to spray it on.
Beauty.byKayy ..
This setting spray is extremely good! Your makeup will last all day and night. It is on the high end side for a makeup spray
Kelly L.
Pittsburgh
It is a little drying but sets makeup well. It dries quickly and smells pretty good. Has two caps and i dont understand why.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.