BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amanda H.
philadelphia, pa
So fantastic! Really helps my makeup last all night. My go to setting spray. It does not make my face shiny or streak my makeup
Hannah G.
Pinedale , WY
This is my all time favorite setting spray. I can't believe how great this setting spray is. This is one I'll be using forever!
Jordyn T.
Westbrook
One of my favorite setting sprays! Holds the makeup in place all day. I have normal to oily skin and it worked perfect for me.
Brandi B.
Frederick, MD
This stuff is a heaven sent! Literally keeps my makeup going strong throughout the day! If you haven't tried this you need too!!
Pamela D.
Doral, FL
Este fijador es super recomendado, si tienes la piel grasa es bueno ya que te fija el maquillaje todo el día y no se pone graso
Isabel E.
Awesome finishing spray! It really helped my makeup to stay all day and kept my highlight on point. Only downside is the price.
Aaliyah T.
This setting spray is amazing. I do wish it wasn't as pricey though. But overall, it is the best setting spray I've ever tried.
Laura S.
I got this as a sample and it made me want to get the full size! My makeup stayed on for a lot longer in the Florida humid air.
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
Love this setting spray. I have oily skin, and this helps so much with that. Keeps my make-up all locked in and stays that way!
Nicole D.
I've been a professional makeup artist for 10+ years and this is hands down one of my go to products! Love love love this stuff
Celeste G.
melbourne
Worth the hype??
Glow G.
Dammam
is this product worth the price
Cassie K.
Chicago
Does it help with dryness ?
Arely O.
I work 12 hour shifts in the ER is this a spray that would help my makeup stay for that long?
Jessica C.
Wilmington, DE
Does this setting spray work well for people with oily skin? Also, does it make your face feel sticky?