BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Maura C.
Pittsburgh
This product will keep your makeup on all night and is so reliable to know when you are going out. It’s a little expensive but totally worth the money. My sister wore it out and was too tired to take off her makeup that night, she woke up and her makeup was skill on and nice!
Naja H.
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER!! I was never really convinced setting spray worked until i used this gem! It really locks your makeup in and makes it look so bomb all day! Great to use if you wear makeup to the gym because it keeps your makeup looking awesome the whole way through!!
Cristina L.
Burleson, TX
I absolutely love the All Nighter Setting Spray. I recently went to Cabo and made sure to take this with me. It kept my makeup looking great, even through the humidity and sweating. Would definitely purchase again, works better than any other setting spray I have tried.
Danya D.
I have been using this product since 2014. This is an every day MUST for me! This product keeps my make up on from morning until night, when I wash my face. Its even great for a late night out. Introduced this product to all of my friends and they are all avid users as well!
Cassidy B.
Delta, OH
I am giving this spray 3 out of 5 because although it locks makeup in for a very long time, it seems as though it dries my face out a bit, and that's a bit unacceptable since I'm very dry as it is. It's a good setting spray but I think oilier skin types might enjoy this more.
Shelby M.
Mississippi
One of my holy grail makeup products! Definitely keeps your makeup in place and looking good ALL NIGHT! i️ am almost out of this setting spray and i️ have only had it for like 2 months and i️ am definitely going to repurchase! i️ also definitely recommend this setting spray!
J💕 ❤.
Edmond, OK
Literally no other setting spray even comes close. I can go to sleep with my makeup on and wake up with it still in place! (Please don't do that thought, it's so bad for your skin.) But boy does this stuff keep my face from melting off! This is one of my must-haves, for sure.
Sierra L.
Lubbock, TX
First and only setting spray I have ever used. If it’s not broke don’t fix it. By far the best thing ever. It makes my makeup stay all day and it lasts a long time as well. I will buy this for the rest of my life until they discontinue it (fingers crossed that they don’t 🤞🏻)
princess d.
Colville, WA
Setting spray. Setting spray. I've tried so many different setting spray and I like it. I like how it leaves my makeup still without it getting smudge especially when it comes to my eye brows. I like to draw and fill in my eyebrows whenever I go out somewhere because i hardly have hair on my eyebrows so i like that this products helps my brows to last longer.
Natasha S.
I really like this setting spray!! It was the first one I ever bought, and works well. It’s a classic for me, and I know I can trust it to hold my makeup in place most of the night. It works good, but I do have others that I like as well. It’s definitely on my favorites list!
Bere G.
Grand Prairie, TX
It’s a good spray for the face?
Hajera C.
I'm a die hard fan of the MAC Fix+ but I've been hearing so much about this!! Does it compare? Should I buy this after my Fix+ runs out? Aka is this worth all the hype?
Simone T.
Ozone Park, NY
What is your favorite thing about this makeup setting spray?
Meg L.
Is this worth the splurge?
Becca H.
Florence, AL
This may have already been answered, so apologies if I'm not seeing an answer. Does this setting spray leave any kind of shimmery effect? I can't stand that because I think it makes me look like I'm made of metal...