BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

URBAN DECAY All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
I love this stuff ! It holds my make up all day & night ! It also drys quickly. Definitely worth the money. It seem to be natural finish. I have dry skin so that's a plus for me.
Cassidy H.
West Chester , PA
This is my holy grail setting spray. I have tried others but always end up coming back to this one. The smell is nice and leaves a refreshing feeling on my face. I have dry skin and this works great on me. The price is a little steep but its worth it for how well it works and how long it lasts.
Yilay D.
West Palm Bch, FL
This setting spray it’s gray for oily girls. Love this product in my opinion it’s the best have been using this one seems a couples months ago and it works amazingly it makes my make up last so long and I’m so happy about it
Molly M.
This setting spray does its job well. It keeps my makeup set all day, and it's easy to apply. It's very lightweight and dries quickly. It does, however, make my skin oily as the day progresses. It reasonably priced, but I don't think I would buy again due to it's issue with making my skin oily.
Sarah X.
lemoore
I'm not a huge setting spray person and I don't use this often but when I do it stays on usually for the whole night. The packaging is super cute with all the creative texts but one thing that pulled me back was the nozzle. The first couple spritz are always stream like instead of being a mist.
Brandie H.
Fairfield , CA
This setting spray was just ok for me-it made my face feel sticky and I hate that feeling! It didn’t really keep my makeup as perfect as I was expecting it to either
brandy r.
Harlingen , TX
Oh man when I know I’m going to have a long day I spray this ALL OVER my face and just gently pat it in with my beauty blender and wham ! I’m set for the whole day ! I tend to sweat easily which really messes up my makeup most of the time and this just sets it perfectly it won’t budge one bit !
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
The quick fix is really interesting. If you don't like the smell of coconut I would stay far away from it. If you dont mind the smell then you'll probably like it. I use it as a priming spray because it keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day which makes my makeup sit on my skin a lot better
Celina M.
The best setting spray to hold your makeup in place all day love!! URBAN DECAY All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is also good for my oily skin.
KIKI F.
Stockton, CA
The all nighter spray definitely will set your make up 100%. However if you have normal to dry skin I do not recommend this product as it tends to make your face feel tight and very matte.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.