BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

lisa c.
Fresno, CA
I love this product works very well .I put on in morning before work last all day till taking off with make natural look
Angel S.
I love it! It feels moisturising, light and refreshing. It does a great job of making your look last. And it smells good.
Mary H.
Brooklyn Park , MN
I love this . I got a trial size as as a gift and it works like magic . It seriously will keep your makeup on all night !
Jamika P.
Pass Chris, MS
This is my second favorite setting spray. It will last me a full night of dinner, a movie, and drinks at a bar afterwards
Sarah C.
Alexandria, LA
This is obviously one of the best setting sprays on the market. I've used it for years and I don't think I'll ever stop!
nansi g.
I love the new sleek packaging. Works about 8 hours on my face. I like spraying it in between steps of my makeup routine.
ℓυαииα M.
North Miami
This product really didnt work for me it makes me look sweaty and oily and just super disgusting. I wouldn't recommend it
Arianna D.
Sacramento, CA
I love this setting spray but i do not like the smell of it But I do not hate this product and I could get past the smell
Carmen R.
Best setting spray ever. And it doesn't smear your makeup at all. I recommended my sister to try it out and she loved it.
Meg F.
Glen Burnie, MD
Favorite setting spray. Long lasting and doesn’t leave any residue behind. Leaving a natural finish on your skin all day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.