BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kristen R.
tunnel hill
This really works! I can spray my makeup and even in the hot, humid summer my makeup will last all day and not get oily.
Sammi L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Was shocked with how amazing this stuff is! A little pricey but works really well. has a nice mist and not a chunky spray
Lindsey K.
Marquette
This is the first setting spray I've used and the only one I would use! It holds all day long and is super light weight!
Mitzi R.
EVERETT, WA
My absolute go to. I am super oily by the end of the day my face has slid this is a holy grail really helps last all day
Michelle B.
This is my go to setting spray. Especially for Summer or a night out. It really keeps everything in place all night long!
Lex L.
I love this setting spray so much it never disappoints me since it first came out it is a product i will continually buy
Alexia V.
This stuff is amazing it keeps your makeup on all day and really sets it in place. Makeup does not budge when using this.
Lauren M.
Scranton, PA
Keeps my makeup on all night, but also leaves my skin a little dry and flaky which I dislike. Wish it was more hydrating
Amanda O.
Whippany, NJ
Holy grail of setting sprays. It keeps my makeup locked in. My makeup doesn’t breakup. And it keeps my oil under control!
Jennifer D.
Conway, SC
I’ve used this on myself and on clients when i do bridal makeup. Lasts a long time. Works great. Great price for the size
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.