BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emily G.
Love this product! It’s not exactly on the cheap side but it’s well worth it’s money! Locks in my makeup all day and night!!
Allyson S.
It keeps your makeup on all day! It has no sun protection that I know of. But i feel that it gives a matte to natural finish.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
I got a little example of this in one of the subscription boxes I have and felt in love with it will be purchasing full size
Courtney K.
Bowling Green
I bought this a few times and my face is extremely oily and using this helped my face so much and made it look SO much better
Victoria M.
Creswell, OR
Works great! Keeps my makeup looking perfect all day and night! I love it. The only thing is the price is a little expensive!
Jan P.
Oregon, IL
This product sets your makeup and tones down any excess powder that you may have applied. It is easy to use and travel with.
Erica G.
This works fairly well. It’s not my favorite but it definitely gets the job done and makes sure my makeup stays in its place.
Reese E.
This product works okay. It holds my makeup great, but I find that it can be just a little bit sticky. Other wise, it's fine.
Danielle J.
Springfield
Put makeup on in the morning with a primer. If I use this spray I don't even have to touch up my makeup after work! Awesome!
yaretzy O.
Makes my makeup stay on for HOURS!!!! Love this! Very good for oily skin! For sure makes a difference in makeup performance !
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.