BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chassidy R.
Florence, SC
I’m not sure I can comment on how well this makes your makeup last.. the smell was so terrible I couldn’t keep it on longer than an hour. I feel like I’ve gotten a sample of this before and I don’t remember it being this bad. I suppose it could be a batch issue but I didn’t like it at all.
Bianca F.
I love this setting spray. It is a light mist and a little goes a long way. It left my makeup looking flawless and amazing for the whole day and night. I would recommend this to anybody.
Micaela D.
Taylorsville, KY
Once upon a time I was at a point in life where my makeup looked phenomenal for about an hour and then would go away.... I was introduced to Urban Decay all nighter setting spray and ever since, I can apply my makeup and expect it to last all night long. It never smears and never goes away!
Eunji M.
I had heard a lot of positive things about this product, and yet it took me a while to purchase it because I just wasn't sure how it'd react with my dry skin. Lemme tell you -- no worries here! It sets beautifully without feeling starchy and crunchy and gross, and it's definitely worth it.
Nea N.
Yuma
Aaahhhhh yes! The end-all of beetle, mine and yours and everyone else’s holy grail! Is there really any other setting spray out there? LOL I love this stuff so much I always keep a back up bottle! I really recommend this to anyone if you haven’t tried it I don’t know what you’re doing with your life LOL
Fiona D.
The only setting spray you will ever need to buy again! Works so well at keeping everything in place, even on super hot days. My skin does get oily at the end of the day, but it takes several hours longer than it does without the spray, and it keeps the texture looking normal and not cakey.
Madison M.
Stillwater
The best setting spray! Sprays in a nice mist that doesn’t feel like you’re drowning! Makes my makeup lady all day long and help make everything blend into my skin.
savannah K.
Mansfield
makes make up stay on all night! haven't found any better setting spray than this one! my make up still looks fresh after a long night out. love this product and 10/10 would recommend this to someone who is looking for a good setting spray. I hope y'all will enjoy It as much as I do.
Darrian B.
Yucaipa
I finally tried this because so many people have recommended it especially influensters. The problem is I cannot stand the smell every time I use it I have an issue with the smell it is so strong and so pungent it's not a terrible smell it's just too strong. So much so that I cannot use it
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
So far this has been my favorite brand of setting spray yet. It doesn’t ruin my makeup and doesn’t make it clumpy later on. When I have a night to go out it’s great to use this because it keeps my makeup from dripping. It’s ok priced wish it was a little less but it doesn’t break the bank.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.