BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jasmine L.
I bought this after I saw Nikkie Tutorials using it. It has stepped up my makeup game SO MUCH! It's so worth the splurge.
Tess M.
vidor
I use this setting spray everyday and it is one of my favorites. I literally drown my face on it. My makeup doesn’t budge
LACHELLE H.
Chandler, AZ
This is the best make up setting spray ever! It feels so great on the skin and keeps your makeup looking amazing all day!
Lizz B.
Kingsburg, CA
Best setting spray hands down! My makeup does not budge all day while wearing this. I wouldn’t purchase any other spray.
Merryl M.
Chattanooga, TN
This is by far my most favorite setting spray! It keeps my looking perfect at all times!! I never had any issues with it!
💕Ami C.
Oh my god this setting spray is everything. I love how your make up will literally last all night with it it is amazing.
Emily W.
This stuff seriously works. You can tell the difference when you see it. No need to touch your makeup throughout the day.
Leah B.
Columbus, IN
This is perfect for the night clubs! My makeup lasted for hours even during sweaty dances! I would recommend to everyone!
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
This is one of the best setting spray it locks in my foundation and reduces transfer. I just love this worth the splurge.
Alexia V.
This stuff is amazing it keeps your makeup on all day and really sets it in place. Makeup does not budge when using this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.