BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alma C.
La Mesa, CA
This actually works. I tend to end up with no and up at the end of the work day with this my make up looks fresh and untouched.
Tiffany G.
West Palm Beach , Fl
Best setting spray to keep your makeup all-day... I used in my wedding day and my makeup last since 12:00 am until 9:00 perfect
Jodi D.
Flat Rock, AL
This setting spray keeps my face exactly how I left home with it, all night. It’s very light, but has great lasting properties.
Briana H.
This makes my makeup stay on until the night! it's easy to apply and doesn't come out like a hose! smells a little weird though
Lacan C.
Judsonia, AR
Yes yes. I go to work and work 8 hours than head straight to the gym and my makeup never moves. If your busy like me get this.
Bailey S.
Schenectady, NY
My go to!! Sets your face and makeup to the same temperature and makes them waterproof for 16 hours!!! Paraben and oil free!!!
Larissa B.
Laconia, NH
Favorite setting spray ever! A go to product I can't live without! So refreshing and keeps my makeup in place all day and night
Rylie C.
Lancaster, CA
Love this Sparta. Holds my makeup in place all day long and makes it look nice. Easy to use and a lot of product in the bottle
Courtney L.
Macedonia
Love the feel and makeup seems to last all day! Never need to reapply. Have been very happy with my oily but somewhat dry skin.
Cora W.
Indianapolis, IN
Love love love!!! Works wonders and couldnt ask for better. Keeps your face cool. Wore it for my wedding in the middle of july!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.