BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brianna G.
Mission, TX
This setting spray really does make your makeup last all night long. Really loved it, it always makes my skin a little dewy glow.
Alysha G.
Fountain Vly, CA
This prolongs the lasting time of makeup really well but is a bit drying so not good for everyday use unless you have oily skin.
Kyrsten C.
Buda, TX
I LOVE this product. It's one that I will never ever go without, especially in summer. It keeps my makeup on through everything!
Paola M.
Denver
I use this all the time when going out and it's going to be a long day/night good for combo skin likes es a natural matte finish
Brianna F.
This setting spray really lasts all night! It keeps my makeup intact and matte! It's lightweight and works well with my dry skin
Lizzy K.
Portsmouth, VA
This is a great product I just don't like how it leaves a tacky feeling on my skin after I used it but I would love to try again
Moncie C.
Enid, OK
This is my holy grail setting spray ever!! It keeps my makeup looks super nice and long lasting!! Would recommend this to anyone😉
Alyssa N.
Green Bay, WI
It seems like everyone loves this product, but it didn't do much for me. If anything it makes my skin feel more oily than usual.
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
This seriously keeps my makeup on all night I use it when i go out dancing and it keeps my makeup in place a must in your makeup
Julie B.
KEEPS YOUR MAKEUP STILL STAYING FLAWLESS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE ENTIRE NIGHT! Never had to add any powder or touch ups to my face!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.