BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sam S.
Palos Hills, IL
This is the holy grail of setting sprays! It works for any skin type fairly well. It keeps my makeup intact for hours and nothing moves! Whether it's cream, powder, glitter, etc. Once I spray some of this setting spray on I know it's guaranteed not to move!
Kirsten C.
Morehead
This will keep your makeup on as long as you want it. It is a more matte finish so it won’t leave you looking dewy at all. The mist the bottle provides is perfect and even. I have repurchased this product because it is such a staple to have in a collection.
Madison A.
I heard a lot of good and bad things about this setting spray ! It seems like its one of those products you have to try for yourself next makeup haul ill pick this up and let you know more! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Fortune T.
Carteret, NJ
Love this stuff. I work in NYC and it is so humid here. I apply this over my makeup every morning and my makeup doesn't budge. I'm not nearly as greasy as I usually am and I can't find a setting spray that beats this one. Highly recommend this - it's worth the hype!
Anastasiya A.
I spray this over my makeup at 7am, and when I'm leaving work late at night, my makeup is the exact same as it was early in the morning. Works SO well. It helps your makeup stay all day and keep it looking fresh! Love, love, love it!
Monique H.
Hartford, CT
This is hands down the best makeup setting spray ever. I love how refreshing it feels after I spray it on my face. When you spray it it doesn’t come out drenching your face like other setting sprays. It works really well keeping my looks in place all night.
Mal M.
I love this spray! I really makes the makeup stay in place. I still do use primer and setting powder prior to using the spray, but all 3 combined bring the best result. I even used this on a day 100+ degrees outside and my makeup lasted late into the evening without smears or smudges.
Jessica R.
Cockeysville
This setting spray is just as amazing as everyone says it is. But after trying the morphe one I don’t know if I’ll ever go back to the all nighter. If they made it in a continuous mist then I’d give it another try for sure. But it’s much more expensive than the setting spray I have right now that I love.
Cleo Patra C.
San Jose, CA
I can not leave the house without spraying this Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray on to my freshly caked face!

It seriously holds my make up so well!! Sephora is selling a value set for the holidays where you get 2 full size bottles for the price of 1!!
Shannen K.
Albany, NY
This product was okay. I tried it once because it is very popular and a fan favorite but I didn't care for it. It kept my makeup in place but left my face very sticky feeling and also had a bad smell to it. It does its job but I prefer other setting sprays.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.