BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amaya A.
Peoria
I love this spray I use this all the time and my mom loves it to he pros are you makeup staying on for a long time
yajaira h.
Mesquite, TX
Really does as said! Have had my makeup from morning til the evening when I get back home and my makeup still looks good
Alex Y.
Hellertown, PA
My mom bought this and I would always steal from here. This stuff is great for keeping your makeup looking fresh all day.
Jackie R.
I haven't tried this myself but I see many makeup influencers who use this and they said is amazing, can't wait to try it
Brenna R.
Brooksville
This spray really does help my makeup last all night. It can give a dewy appearance if you put one spray too many though.
Brii D.
Hagerstown, MD
I loved this setting spray. It made my makeup a little matte when dried, and I feel like it definitely kept it on longer.
Amanda R.
Richmond, KY
I think this product is great, and I would say that it does keep my makeup looking good, but it's not a huge difference.
Annautica P.
Mission, TX
My fave setting spray! Really locks in your makeup without giving you a dew-y look (for us oily sistas). Would recommend!
Jhovana M.
Burton, MI
Although I like how it keeps your makeup in tact all day sometimes it can leave me a little bit oily and having to blot.
Amairani D.
Montrose
I used this for my wedding from 8am to 11pm and it made my makeup last throughout the day, I did not have to retouch once
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.