BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Paola M.
Weslaco, TX
I love this product so much, your make up doesn't move at all
I recommend this if you really want your make up to stay in place
Sherry C.
Didn’t make any difference in how long my makeup lasted. I’ve tried using more, less, different spray patterns. Nothing worked
member-d86726d4c
Urban Decay makes some of the best setting sprays. I essentially love this one because I have dry skin and I love a dewy look.
Kendal L.
Kilmichael
This stuff is amazing. Yes it is a bit on the pricey side but a little bit goes a long way. I’ve repurchase this serval times.
Selma L.
This is the best setting spray ever it keeps your make up gorgeous even after being in a moshpit at a concert I am amazed by it
Adrianni A.
Miami
Living in humidity sucks but this baby makes my makeup stay on alllll day long with no creasing or ugly sweat to ruin my makeup
Ediana R.
Reading, PA
Kelsey S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Best setting spray! So refreshing and locks everything into place! I can always count on it to keep everything looking perfect.
aye_mii H.
BROOKLYN, NY
Best setting spray. It literally last all day and I never have to touch my makeup up at all. Except my lipstick lol. I love it
vaishali W.
USA
Keeps my makeup on until I wash it off and doesn't wash away my foundation or any other makeup I have on. I love this product.
Deanna M.
Are there any affordable options that compare to this?
Amy H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I spray before and after I apply my makeup. Does anyone know if it makes any difference doing it this way?
Brina D.
Tacoma, WA
Is this product good for oily skin?
is it free? does it work?
Taryn T.
Bakersfield, CA
Does it really help your makeup stay on longer? Is it worth the $31?

Sephora