BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mikhaila H.
Fort Thomas, KY
I like the consistency of the product, it really worked and it also hydrated my face a little when I sprayed it which I liked
Sarah P.
A staple to everyday makeup wear. This setting spray really locks in the products on your face without making you look shiny
Kimie S.
Acworth, GA
Definitely keeps my makeup last all day! I've gone through so many of these! This is a must product for me during the summer!
Jessica N.
Choctaw, OK
Must have for make up addicts! Mix this with mac fix + and hunny your make up will look flawless and not move all night long!
Yahaira M.
San Juan, TX
I use to love this setting spray . I just feel like it makes me very oily... I guess it good for people with really dry skin
Dakota W.
This has been my holy grail setting spray. No other setting spray has worked as well as this one has. Perfect for oily skin.
Apolonia C.
Detroit, MI
Amazing...best ive tried so far.
Its sets ur makeup and stays throughout the night without me having to reapply more makeup.
Rachel W.
I wish I had a endless supply of this because I cannot live without it! It is a must have every time! Highly recommended ; )
Christina Lynne M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love this spray and have been using it for years now. Leaves a nice non greasy finish that let's literally "all night long"!!
colleen c.
Urban Decay all nighter makeup setting spray does wonders. I have very oily skin and it makes my makeup last all night long!
Anelsy V.
Does this setting spray feel sticky or like hair spray?
Sophia A.
New York
How would you compare this setting spray to others? What are some favorites bc idk which to buy.
Celeste G.
melbourne
Worth the hype??
Glow G.
Dammam
is this product worth the price
Dee I.
Is this worth all the hype or are there cheaper alternatives that work just as well?

Sephora