BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Https.Noell K.
claremore, ok
I love this setting spray!! It also works as a fix+ to make highlighters and shimmers brighter and leaves a beautiful finish💫💫
Olivia P.
Got my roommates hooked on this product as well. Keeps makeup perfect all night , even with sweat and touching of hands on face
Shannon S.
Wexford, PA
This is really the only setting spray I’ve ever tried but I absolutely love it. This definitely makes my makeup stay on longer.
Cali F.
Springfield, MO
Love this setting spray. I go through it quickly which makes me sad cause it's kinda pricy. But it makes my face look flawless!
Isabel E.
Awesome finishing spray! It really helped my makeup to stay all day and kept my highlight on point. Only downside is the price.
Kinsey H.
This is. Great product. Cost efficient and I would buy it again. Love this and recommend to anyone! Makes your face feel great!
mary s.
Dayton, OH
I love this stuffff!! It makes my makeup so long wearing even if the actual products under it arent! You need this in your life
Megan R.
Windsor
Great stuff! Absolutely worth the price my makeup doesn't move all day! It is a light spray so it doesn't leave your face wet.
Dulce C.
Santa Maria, CA
I enjoy this setting spray, it makes my makeup last a long time. It's just so expensive and i feel I go through it so quickly.
rebekah R.
Mcallen, TX
Very affordable! Love this especially to grasp metallic like shadows just spray a little on my brush and wala! Eyeshadow magic
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good ?? Doesn't leave ur face looking oily ??
Alicia C.
Corinth, MS
What exactly does a setting spray do.
E C.
Worth the price? Cheaper version?
Miranda P.
Altoona, PA
I've been looking at this product for a while now and was wondering if it was worth the money and how long does the spray work?
Lena E.
Bournville Road, Weston Super Mare
Whats everyones favourite setting spray?

Sephora