BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Stacy K.
Lees Summit, MO
A must have item from Spring-Fall. It wven keeps my lips on longer! Wiling off sweat doesn't mean my face has to come with it anymore!
Candice P.
Tulsa, OK
This brand is amazing. Cruelty-free and the setting spray works amazing. It holds my make up all day long. Great brand and great spray.
Kris K.
Garden City , ID
I love it! I put this on after I'm done doing my makeup, and makes it last so much longer then any of the other sprays that I've used.
Brooke R.
Omaha, NE
LOVE this product. I have never found anything that comes close to this product!! Makes my makeup last so much longer on a night out!!
BJ C.
Trenton, OH
This is amazing. I keep this for winter and the chill for summer they are my go to for setting my face every time I have any makeup on
Ruby S.
Channelview, TX
I saw this setting spray a lot on YouTube so I decided to try it out. It's amazing my make up looks perfect and it looks so flawless!!
Alyssa L.
Lynn, MA
I WISH I COULD GIVE THIS SETTING SPARY MORE THAN 5 STARS!!! Love it!!! Lasts all day long. Little to no touchups needed. Holy grail 🙌🏻
Brittany B.
East Lansing , MI
Love this stuff, keeps my makeup on all day. However it is soooo pricy. I find it hard to justify my purchase when it's $30 for a spray
Leah R.
Troy, MI
I switch between this spray and the deslick and I absolutely love them they definitely help keep your makeup in place and non greasy .
Andrea S.
Las Cruces, NM
Best setting spray I have ever used hands down! Keeps my makeup on all day. No down sides to this product. I would repurchase 1000000x
Bere G.
Grand Prairie, TX
It’s a good spray for the face?
Hajera C.
I'm a die hard fan of the MAC Fix+ but I've been hearing so much about this!! Does it compare? Should I buy this after my Fix+ runs out? Aka is this worth all the hype?
Simone T.
Ozone Park, NY
What is your favorite thing about this makeup setting spray?
Meg L.
Is this worth the splurge?
Becca H.
Florence, AL
This may have already been answered, so apologies if I'm not seeing an answer. Does this setting spray leave any kind of shimmery effect? I can't stand that because I think it makes me look like I'm made of metal...