BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jennifer E.
Sacramento, CA
It's works okay, my makeup definitely stays in place and doesn't go anywhere, but my face is still oily at the end of the day.
Laura L.
Anaheim, CA
It refreshed my face, but I don't think it made a difference in staying power. My face would end up with a sheen in the T-zone.
Alixx B.
Best setting spray I've used. Worth the price. Makes my makeup stay all night. I spend a lot on my makeup so I want it to stay.
ron M.
I LOVE this setting spray. It is my absolute favorite. I never go a day without using this. Always keeps my makeup on all day!
sats🦋✨🌹🍒 H.
Denver
This setting spray is amazing. One spritz and my makeup is in place all night/day long. I’ve been dying to re-buy this product!
Sana G.
Jamaica, NY
I love, love, love this product!
It makes sure your makeup does not go all over the place. It is easy to apply, you just spray!
xia l.
I have been using this for the past year! AMAZING PRODUCT. definitely worth the money you are paying for. Plus it last a long time.
Kennia Y.
My favourite setting spray! Keeps my makeup in place and prevents my face from getting oily. The price is definitely worth it.
Marina S.
McKinleyville, CA
I buy this all of the time. The spray is light but saturating. It locks a look in place all day and doesn’t feel sticky at all.
member-aaddb
I love this setting spray! It sets in your makeup all day long and gives your makeup a flawless finish. I highly recommend it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.