BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tori R.
Coral gables , FL
This setting spray is amazing ! I wore it all through out last night at my friends bar-b-q and it kept my makeup on through the heat. This product is better for dry combination skin ! If oh have oily skin I wouldn’t recommend wearing it all the time just ever once in a while. I would highly recommend!
Jenna P.
Dallas
Two words: HOLY GRAIL. I constantly repurchase as soon as I notice Im running out. I use everyday, even if i dont need it to "last all night". I spritz my face after my makeup and tap my damp beauty blender and it blends it all so seamlessly. you MUST try.
Madison W.
Tulsa , OK
Hello, who doesn’t have this setting spray! If you don’t have this, don’t walk, RUN to go get it. This will last you all day and in any weather. Your makeup will not budge and will not look Oily nor splotchy. Whether you are Oily or dry, go get this NOW!
April H.
I have used several setting sprays over the past year, and I must say this is in my top two. I loved using it in thee summer time especially because I sweat allot. The fragrance os very nice too and a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this
Jasmine L.
Pippa Passes, KY
Currently using the sample size because college drains the wallet as is yo. I do prom and stage makeup and this held both so well! My prom client only had to use the spray twice that day (after getting her makeup done at 11 in the morning.) I would recommend for long wear!
Christine J.
Lincoln
HOLY GRAIL! I cannot live without this product. If I don't spray this after I put my makeup on, my face doesn't feel complete. When you're using a lot of matte makeup and powders, this spray is great for adding a bit of moisture back into your face.
Althea B.
Boise, ID
This definitely prolongs my make up and keeps it in place. I prefer the deslick version because I have oily skin, but this version Ali works for me. I look shiny at the end of the day, but my makeup hasn’t moved which is the entire purpose of this spray.
Tammie D.
Chester, VA
This definitely keeps my makeup in place. It’s easy to apply but I wish the most was finer. It also feels very wet and takes a bit to dry. I’m not sure if it offers sun protection, but that isn’t a concern of mine because my foundation covers that aspect.
Madison H.
When it says, "All Nighter Long- Lasting" it does not say it just for the heck of it. This setting spray kept my make up perfect through an entire parade as well as some rain. The spray keeps my skin healthy and would definitely buy again and again.
Josh N.
San Francisco, CA
Absolute best setting spray there is. All of my friends use it and I haven't met anyone who thinks there is another one better. I have gone through at least 4 bottles of this stuff and I will continue to keep using it in the future. Definitely recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.