BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Arnisha A.
Pontiac, MI
Omg I have no idea how I've ever survived without this product. Great protection very good makeup stays put until forever.
Minely S.
Bridgeport, CT
Simply fabulous my makeup last till the next day looking flawless I really use it for when I'm going at night just love it
Destini A.
Hazlehurst, GA
Great product! Perfect mister, great packaging overall. Makes my makeup meld together perfectly and loch in place all day!
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
I didn't know what to expect at first, but I love this product! wear it with the foundation and youll last an all nighter!
Yahnique C.
Hyattsville, MD
Perfect for long wear and also for ppl with oily skin. Definitely sets makeup in place and takes away that cakey look
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I have the cooling setting spray! I would tell anyone who is worried about their makeup smearing go buy this immediately!!!
Stephanie M.
This would keep my makeup on in a hurricane. I love this stuff!! I work out side sometimes and this keeps my face in place!
Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
This stuff really does make your makeup last all night! It dies not leave that sticky feeling that most setting sprays do!!
Kelcie M.
Hoover, AL
I love this setting spray!! It is a little pricey but it makes my makeup lady all day even in the heat. I would repurchase.
Marissa W.
Tulsa, OK
One of the best setting sprays I've ever used! Need to pick up more! Helps to keep everything in place and not feel greasy
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.