BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Summer S.
Oakland , CA
I need this stuff so bad, if I don't have this on hand, then my makeup will literally melt off :( this stuff is a saving grace,
Abby A.
East Dubuque, IL
I’m not a big setting spray person, since I don’t usually see a difference. I also really don’t like the smell of this product.
Alison M.
I really like this spray. it has a nice scent and helps your makeup last. however I don't really like the bottle all that much.
Yesenia P.
Apopka
This is my favorite setting spray. It does help my makeup stay in place and it takes away the caked look over powdering causes.
Jordan W.
Martinsburg, WV
Never owned it but I’ve used it and boy oh boy this works great for people with oily skin because it last pretty much all night
Taylor P.
Stephenville
Good setting spray. Has a nice refreshing feel to it. I would recommend for people. It keeps my makeup on especially eye makeup
Kourtney T.
Holly Pond, AL
This is truly an All Nighter! Once I got home my makeup looked the same as it did when I left that morning! I love it soo much.
Natasha w.
This keeps my makeup on all throughout the day and keeps me feeling fresh and not sticky. It is a great item to spend money on
Definitely a must have this keeps your makeup in tact all day and absorbs well into your skin. I carry this everywhere with me
Tana K.
This is my absolute favorite setting spray! After 10+ hours my make up still looks as good as it does when I first applied it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.