BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Maura D.
This is my one true favorite setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all night and the spray on it is fantastic. It doesn’t dose you in water all at once. It’s nice and refreshing.
Aubrey C.
Sarasota, FL
I do not touch my face with my makeup on, so I cannot say if this is smear proof, it is however, near oil proof. I find with this my lipstick lasts longer and when my oil comes through I just end up looking “dewy”. I purchased this on sale at Nordstrom, but I would purchase again.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I love to use this product after I finish my makeup. I really feel it makes a difference, causing it to last all day or night. Definitely recommend it, if you’re looking for a good setting spray.
Kihara A.
Davenport, FL
This setting spray really keeps your makeup intact all night. I spent 10 hours partying and all my pictures came out fabulous because my foundation and i shadow hadn’t smudge at all. Once i got home i literally had to remove my whole face of makeup because it was all still there. Awesome product
aerie V.
Goldsboro
One of the best setting sprays that I have ever used honestly. Makes my makeup last all day! I feels as if it has a matte finish which is the only downside FOR ME personally because I do have dry skin and usually prefer something with a glow! But I do enjoy this!!
Lauren B.
Wayland , MI
Wow does this product really keep my makeup locked down and in place! It’s perfect for a night of dancing because your makeup won’t budge. The only thing I wasn’t super impressed with was that it left my face looking dewy even after it dried so I usually put a little powder over any shiny areas. I would buy it again.
Allie R.
Wake Forest, NC
I use this setting spray only on special occasions and I do not usually see a difference when I use it versus not using it. I bought it from a recommendation from a friend and when paired with a primer it does help makeup last longer but not as long as i would assume.
Amanda | 💄🤳🏼 L.
Minneapolis, MN
Works really well! I love that it helps set my makeup and keep it on all day. The only draw back is the sprayer—I’ve had better ones than this one, which causes drips a lot of times even on a fresh bottle. After taking time to do a look it’s frustrating to fix a mess.
Madeleine C.
Gilbert, AZ
Okay, so this product is a little pricey for a stay all day setting spray BUT my makeup does stay on pretty well. I notice that my contour looks much better with this applied. It also makes my face feel more hydrated! I like that it smells refreshing. It’s cheaper if you buy it as a two pack!
Amber Y.
This was one of my first setting spray. I got this in a Sephora favorites box. I like the way it keeps everything in place. The scent doesn't irritate me like one a friend introduces to me. A little goes a long way with this product. It is the best setting spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.