BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Allyson C.
Use every time I wear makeup and my makeup doesn't budge one bit, and that's cause I cheer and sweat and nothing happens at all
Hailey O.
Denver
My favorite setting spray of all time. I use this for when I go to concerts and it keeps my makeup in place for the most part!
Samantha O.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this setting spray. Lasts all day especially in the summer heat . It's my go too product for after I'm done with my makeup
angela h.
Overland Park, KS
I will never use a different brand of setting spray. This stuff is amazing. It really makes your makeup stick through anything.
Amanda H.
Wharton, WV
I've used and bought this setting spray a few times and I do really love it! It will keep your makeup in place all day n night
Precious C.
Philadelphia
The best setting spray. It’s pricey but it gets the job done. Your makeup won’t be moving everywhere and everything’s in place.
Tia H.
Hyattsville, MD
YOU want your make up to stay put... This will have your makeup staying in place all day. They also have a travel size for $14
Mitzy G.
Pomona
I hear great things about the setting spray but it didn’t work for me my face was still very oily and it was just a mess hunny
Mariah J.
Oroville, CA
This works y'all! And it keeps everything in place. It ain't going no where I promise you that! Makes me feel hydrated as well.
Rebekah C.
denton tx
This setting spray is one of my favorites. It lasts me all day and night. It smells really nice as well, which is always a plus
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.