BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Savannah R.
Chowchilla, CA
I seriously love this setting spray keeps my make up from looking Cakey or even if I need to refresh my makeup throughout the day
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
Best setting spray ever. I love it and I use it everyday. My makeup stays during the day and it makes it look fresh and natural.
Nicki B.
Love this stuff! Especially after it's been in the refrigerator, it feels so good on the skin! Keeps makeup in place really well
Diana K.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is fab it keeps my makeup on all night and day! There is nothing bad about the product it is worth the thirty dollars
Itzayana R.
Mesquite, TX
Loveeeeeee this setting spray!!! I can not leave the house with setting my makeup with this
Best one on the market in my opinion!
Jennifer D.
This is a good setting spray. Expensive but youbget what you pay for. Ive gone to clubs in the hot Texas weather and it held up!
Daniela C.
Snyder, TX
Wonderful for people with dry skin. It revives and hydrates your skin like no other. I love that they have travel sizes as well!
Meghen C.
Clatskanie, OR
This product is absolutely amazing!!! And the new packaging is to die for! It keeps my makeup on all night, no pun intended. Lol
Samantha h.
york, ME
Oldie bit a goodie. This is such a great product. It keeps your make up on all day and fresh. It also doesn't have a funny smell
Jordyn P.
Blue Springs, MO
The only thing I can set my face with. Doesn't dry my skin out or make it oily. Just holds my makeup in place like I just did it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.